Processing of waste plastic to produce diesel and kerosene fuels.
Fully automatic plant to process 13’500 tons of waste plastic and produce about 11 million litres of fuel per year
- Sourcing of waste plastic in the Apulia region
- Assessment of the Nill-Tech technology for the depolymerisation process
- Selection of the plant site and development of the full site lay-out including the material storage and handling, the processing equipments, the control and safety units, the product storage and delivery procedures.
- Basic engineering of the site constructions with full risk analysis and operational concept.
- Presentation to local and regional authorities
- Preparation and submission of the construction permits
- Presentation to investors and to local banks to secure the full financing.